Ready to hit the “GO” button on your next inbound marketing campaign? Prior to the excitement of blast off, make sure you’ve completed supporting tasks along the way. Here's a quick countdown checklist from HubSpot paired with additional Denamico blog post resources to reference before launching your next campaign.
10. Identify your campaign audience. Who are we talking to here? Understand your buyer persona before launching into a campaign, so you can target them correctly.
9. Set your goals and benchmarks. Having SMART goals can help you be sure that you’ll have tangible results to share with the world (or your boss) at the end of your campaign.
8. Create your offer(s) and landing pages. Don’t forget to optimize your landing page for SEO, have a clear value proposition and call to action (usually a form for the user to complete.)
7. Plan and build your automation and lead nurturing workflows. Your campaign doesn’t end when leads convert on your landing page. Plan and build your follow up campaigns to nurture leads down your funnel.
6. Write a blog post(go for a bunch). Your campaign is awesome -- don’t hide it from the world. Use your blog as an opportunity to introduce readers to the valuable content they’ll find in your offer.
5. Share it on social media. Promote your blog post and offer through social media to drive traffic into the top of your funnel.
4. Add in long tail keywords. Make sure your campaign is SEO friendly -- that way, interested prospects will find your campaign long after you stop actively promoting it.
3. Consider paid search and other channels. Other channels can be a part of your inbound campaign, too -- just be sure that you are measuring the effectiveness of these channels.
2. Track Your URLs. Where is your traffic coming from, and how are visitors finding you? Tracking URLs can help.
1. Report on Your Results. Hard work shouldn’t go unmeasured. You set goals at the very beginning; now it’s time to celebrate your success. Organize and show off your numbers at the end of the campaign.
Want a printable version of this checklist with even more resources? Click below to get yours!