Employee Spotlight: Alise Riedel, Inbound Marketing Consultant [Video]
Laughter around the office has increased by 80% since Alise joined our team. That's not legitimate data, but it's probably accurate. Her quick wit is accompanied by some serious marketing chops and HubSpot experience that have attributed to her success as an Inbound Marketing Consultant here at Denamico.
Alise recently became a certified HubSpot trainer, which means she's recognized as an expert on their platform and has demonstrated her ability to achieve results. That's pretty cool.
Her go-to travel spot sounds amazing. And you'd never guess who she'd be for a day, if given the chance.
Get to know a bit more about Alise and Denamico in the video below.
1. Before working at Denamico, what was the most unusual or interesting job you’ve ever had?
I spent a couple summers working as Kayak Outfitter in River Falls, WI. I would spend the day launching groups down the Kinnickinnic River.
2. What advice would you have for a new Denamico hire?
Ask a lot of questions. Everyone on the team is extremely knowledgeable and ready to help.
3. What do you like most about Denamico?
The people and the culture. Everyone here has a lot to bring to the table and are always willing to collaborate to produce the best work possible.
4. What are 3 words to describe Denamico?
Agile. Collaborative. Fun.
5. Favorite travel spot?
Colorado, specifically Rocky Mountain National Park above the treeline.
6. If given a chance, who would you like to be for a day?
Beyonce, hands down.
7. People would be surprised if they knew:
In college, I was a three-time All-American in hockey.
8. What is the one thing you cannot resist?
Skittles, especially the ones that come in the purple bag. But really any sort of candy is extremely hard to resist.