Meet Ashley Perron, one of our recent hires from the Minneapolis marketing scene.
She's stepping into the role of Marketing Automation Specialist here at Denamico, and given her marketing and HubSpot experience, she's already hit the ground running.
Ashley is a passionate traveler, with a wide range of stamps in her passport. Upcoming travel plans include ripping around Portugal this spring.
Learning from her bumpy adventures in Germany, Austria, and Switzerland, she'll avoid riding on top of her luggage in the passenger section of trains that bend with curves in the track.
Get to know a bit more about Ashley and Denamico in the Q & A below.
Marketing Automation Specialist
1. How would you describe your role to someone not in the industry?I typically tell people who aren't in the industry that I work on the "techy" side of marketing.
2. What aspect of your role do you enjoy the most?I love staying up-to-date on the latest tools and being able to dive into all of the cool things that can be done with marketing automation.
3. What is a day like at Denamico?Fast paced – everyone on the team is constantly plugging away on something.
4. What advice do you have for prospective Denamico candidates or new hires?Be curious and ask a lot of questions.
5. What are threewords thatdescribe Denamico?